Can your computer run ArcGIS Explorer?
Automatically analyze your computer in just seconds, and it's FREE.
- Get your complete report in seconds including upgrade suggestions for your computer.
- Only your system's hardware and system software are evaluated.
- No personally identifiable information is collected.
- Works on Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 7 and 8.
- Works with Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome browsers.
- You will need to give your permission to download a secure Java browser component.
- You can easily uninstall the Java browser component when the analysis is complete.
What it does
This site provides a One-Click solution that looks at your computer's hardware and system software to determine whether or not your current system can run a product. Each of your computer's components is evaluated to see how well it meets the minimum and recommended requirements for specific products. Recommendations are made on how to update or upgrade each component which does not meet the listed requirements. Sometimes, a simple, free software download is all that is needed. Sometimes you'll find that you need a different video card to fully experience what the product has to offer.
For more information, see our FAQs.
This patent-pending technology is called "Instant Expert Analysis" and it is provided by System Requirements Lab.